Anlo Rural Bank Limited in the Volta Region is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Agency Operations Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the operational activities of the Agency.
- Responsible for the timely and proper update of the General Ledger, books of accounts and various control registers of the Agency.
- Assist the Agency Manager in preparation of Returns and Management Reports of the Agency.
- Assist the Agency in managing the Treasury and Cash accounts of the Agency
- Function as the Head Teller and supervise the Tellers, Clerks and Frontline Staff
- Function as a signatory and Authorizer of the Agency accounts and transactions ensuring the reconciliation of the books of the Agency, including interagency accounts
- Ensure the proper daily calling-over of all transactions of the Agency
- Act as and perform the functions of the Agency Manager in the absence of the substantive Agency Manager.
Qualifications and competencies
- A minimum of HND in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in branch/agency operations and customer service.
- Must be knowledgeable in T24 core banking application.
- Must demonstrate sound understanding of accounting and banking principles, processes and controls.
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel.
Mode of Application
Interested qualified staff should apply by sending a detailed CV together with a covering letter to: email@example.com by close of day 25th January, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for an interview.